New Releases 27 May - 2 June 2013

11:47


Here are the new releases and it looks like a busy week. First we start we Unbreak Me by Lexi Ryan. I received an ARC of this book for review via AToMR Tours. I liked some things in it, others - I hated, so I gave it 3 stars. You can check my review tomorrow on the blog.

Next comes The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen. I really enjoyed book 1 (it was my first JS's book) and now I can't wait to finish Ella and Micha's story.

On the same day another book 2 (final) in a favourite series comes out. I loved Pushing the Limits and since Beth was not a favourite of mine, I was bit hesitant about her story in Dare You To. My Goodreads friends who already read this book seem to love it, so I am looking forward to giving it a try myself and hope that Ms McGarry manages to redeem Beth. 

Now, the final book in my list is Jet by Jay Crowoner. It another second book in a series. I liked Rule (book 1) just so-so, but the story of hardcore musician and Southern country belle sounds just irresistible. 


DATE
COVER
TITLE
AUTHOR
GENRE

May 27




Lexi Ryan

Romance

May 28





New Adult

May 28





Young Adult

May 28




New Adult Romance




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images