New Releases 15-21 July

12:22


Here are the new releases that I am looking forward to this week. We start with two books on Monday. First is Necessary Sacrifices which is the sequel of The Torturer's Daughter (my review). I read and reviewed book 1 in the series as Read It and Reap topic of the GR group Shut Up and Read. It is YA dystopia and I enjoyed it so now I am curious how things will continue in book 2.

The other new release on Monday, 15 July is Frigid by J. Lynn. This was a pleasant surprise since the book was initially scheduled to be released on July 30. J. Lynn is the pseudonym of Jennifer Armentrout under which she publishes her New Adult / Adult works. I have read and enjoyed Tempting the Best Man and Tempting the Player (my review), as well as Wait for You, so I expect Frigid to be just as fun. 

The third book release for this week is Left Drowning by Jessica Park. I was lucky enough to receive an ARC copy of this book and absolutely loved it. It is one of the best reads for me this year so far so I strongly recommend it. 

DATE
COVER
TITLE
AUTHOR
GENRE

15 July



Necessary Sacrifices (The Torturer’s Daughter #2)

Zoe Cannon

YA Dystopia


15 July



Frigid

J. Lynn

New Adult Romance

16 July



Left Drowning

Jessica Park

YA/NA, Romance

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images